Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sequel- Schmequel

Lost in Books hosts a fun meme called The Book List. I have been reading for awhile now and have decided to join in the fun today. Here's what she says about today's topic.
"This week the topic is the brain child of celi.a of Adventures of Cecelia Bedelia. Thanks Celia! 



This Week's Topic:3 Books You Wish Had a Sequel



Very interesting topic....hmmm. I read A LOT of series so this might be a little difficult.

1. Emma by Jane Austen

I would love to know all about Emma and Mr. Knightly's life together. Would she still drive him crazy with all her shenanigans, and match making. What would their children be like? 

2. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

What would life in the little town be like after Bo Radley saved Scout and Jem? Would Atticus have gone on to fight more court cases for blacks and fight racism?

3. The Host by Stephenie Meyer

I believe there is a sequel to this book coming someday...we have just have to believe in our hearts. I want to learn more about Wanda!

2 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

celi.a said...

Nice list! I can honestly say I never thought about how the story of To Kill A Mockingbird might continue. Now I'm intrigued...

If you want to check out my list, it's here.

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

I put To Kill a Mockingbird on my list too! I loved that book.

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe