Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer Break Reading Challenge #2

Karin over at The Summer Reading Break Challenge is hosting a series of challenges over the course of the summer to encourage reading and to have some fun. I am going to participate sporadically when the activities catch my eye and here's the first one I liked!

Create a Wordle of a book you reviewed or described. We were instructed to use our review or publisher's description of the books and I decided to use both for Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. Here's my wordle. Click on the picture to make it bigger.


Wordle: Thirteen Reasons Why

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe