Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TBR Readathon

Yes...it's time to READ, READ, READ!!

I am joining in on Kristin's Huge TBR Readathon this week (a little late) because report cards are done and I plan to just read and relax every evening. I am still teaching during the day so that will cut into my reading a bit but I still hope to get quite a bit done. This will also hopefully spur me into a summer of reading non-stop...yeah for sun and books.

I will post back late with what I plan to read (I am school right now on my lunch break so I need to wait until I am at home and can see the piles of books everywhere!!), but I am super excited to start.

1 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Kristen said...

Can't wait to see your list! Thanks for joining in!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe