Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Sunday, July 25, 2010

GRRRR

Do you ever write a long blog post just to hit the wrong button and everything gets erased?

Yeah, that sucks.

2 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Kathy Martin said...

I've done it too. I like that Blogger automatically saves frequently. However, I am thinking that for longer more difficult posts I may go to Word or Google Docs and just copy and paste. I have noticed that my second attempt at the post is much shorter.

Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I happened to me this weekend...grrr is right. Why can't there be an undo button to get it back?? LOL

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe