Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am a knitting master....

well, okay maybe not a master, but I have finished my first project! Are you proud? Cause I am.

I am still working on my scarf from waaaaaay back at Easter when I re-learned how to knit, but I was getting a little bored of knitting just in a straight line. The scarf could be finished but I like really long scarves so I want to keep going until it is much longer.

Sooooo, I decided to try my hand at baby booties for the up-coming arrival in our family unit. It was still pretty much knitting in a straight line with a little bit of sewing and the creation of two pom-poms. Without further ado, here are my first baby booties...





I am so proud!

Next on the agenda? Maybe a matching hat?

1 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Bibliophile By the Sea said...

very very cute Beth; lucky baby

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe