Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Friday, July 16, 2010

Things I've Discovered While Pregnant

My nails grow much faster.

I sneeze EVERYDAY.

I am thirsty all the time.

People don't let you carry anything. I can barely carry my purse places.

Getting more energy in your 2nd trimester is a big fat lie.

I have lost my ability to use grammar correctly.

Eating meat sometimes makes me feel queasy.

Sleeping is not comfortable most nights...already.

The heat is not fun.

3 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Helen's Book Blog said...

Here's some more: 3 months after you give birth you'll feel all your hair is falling out, but it's just all the hair that you didn't lose during pregnancy. Have fun! Wait until your ligaments start to stretch and so you drop stuff and trip.

Beth said...

Helen,

I had heard that about my hair. I am trying to grow it out right now and it seems to be working fabulously. My friend said I would have the best hair of my life while pregnant. Tripping is not good, I already run into tables and stuff as it is.

SB said...

oh yes - the fun of pregnancy. I loved chocolate until chocolate didn't love me - oh the heartburn!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe