Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Update! Update!!

Can you believe the year is already half over? Where does the time go? This crazy world seems to be spinning faster all the time.

I wanted to update my reading progress for this year so far. I am on a fantastic pace to beat my total number of books read last year and most of my reading challenges are well under way. Here's my reading so far by the numbers...

Total Books Read (Jan- June): 43

Number of Pages Read (Jan -June): 13 269

Chunskter Challenge Reading: 2/4

Read the Book/ See the Movie Challenge: 4/4 books, 2/4 movies

Books to Read Before I Die Challenge:  5/12

EW Summer Reading Challenge: 1/3

Read-a-thon Participation:  1 (TBR Read-a-thon- 5 books finished)

If you want to see my full list of books read so far this year, or want more information on the books I have read for the challenges click on the I am reading...2010 page at the top of my blog, or click here.

1 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Diane said...

Beth, I think you are doing great this year; congrats.

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe