Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, August 30, 2010

Changing of the Guard

It's been a long and tiring couple of days. I cut my cottage trip short on Saturday because my husband's grandfather passed away. Yesterday was spent at the visitations, standing and talking to a lot of people. Today was the funeral, which was very emotional, and hot as the church was not air-conditioned. My husband had a difficult time with the funeral today, especially listening to his dad speak but he seems to be doing okay.

We also had our ultra-sound appointment today to find out the gender of the baby. The technician is technically not allowed to tell us anything but her exact words were, "Well, I don't see any boy parts here, and there are some telltale signs that it might be a girl. I would say, most likely leaning towards a girl."

So, I guess our big news is that the baby is most likely a girl!

I bet my husband  two weeks worth of loading the dishwasher that the baby was a girl....so here's to hoping most likely become a definite.

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe