Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Day In Which I Pretended To Be A Photographer

A good friend of mine asked me to take some pictures of her and her daughter so we made a date. Yesterday was the day and here are the results of my afternoon pretending to be a photographer!!

















I am pretty proud of how they turned out, although I must say it wasn't too hard with such great models!

6 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Helen's Book Blog said...

That is totally my kind of day; I love photography, especially with friends/family. I love the up close one where the mom is looking at her but the little girl is looking right at the camera!

Beth said...

Thanks Helen, that's one of my faves too.

Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Start a portfolio, as these are awesome. Great job

Swimmer said...

That is so cute!!

Coffee and a Book Chick said...

Stopping on by from "My Cozy Book Nook's" site -- I love these pictures, and I especially love the one with the little girl on the swing!!

I wonder what the one picture of the mother and daughter holding hands and walking away would look like in black and white? My sister is the a photographer, and I know she enjoys Photoshop, too!

Beth said...

Coffee and a Book Chick- thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it. I love photoshop too, and black and white film! So fun

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe