Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Happy Day

Today is my birthday! 

Happy 31st to me!

6 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Melissa said...

happy birthday! I hope it's wonderful :)

Nicole said...

happy birthday! hope it's a great one!

Emidy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy your day! And I hope you get the chance to do something special.

Christie (The Fiction Enthusiast) said...

Happy Birthday! I just turned 31 on Monday :)

Helen's Book Blog said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Beth, Happy Birthday to you! I hope the day was a wonderful one for you!

Fickle Cattle said...

Happy birthday! :-)

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe