Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Okay, here we go... Menu Plan Monday is hosted by I'm An Organizing Junkie each week.  While I love the idea of it,  I am not very good yet at following my plan (or even creating one) each week. It's a work in progress.



Monday: Mini Meatloaves and Corn on the Cob

Tuesday: Steak, Potatoes and mostly likely Corn on the Cob (gotta eat it while it's here!)

Wednesday: Homemade Mac n' Cheese

Thursday: Soup and Sandwiches before hubby plays baseball and I watch

Friday: Takeout? Left-overs? We'll see when we get there

Saturday: Spaghetti and Meatballs

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe