Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Saturday, August 7, 2010

MIA

Sorry that I have been MIA the last few days. I was hit by a crazy day of morning sickness...worst one yet and considering I am in my second trimester when it's supposed to easing off. I have been busy around the house though and have completed a few projects. My plan for tomorrow is to document it all in pictures and have it posted here for all to see. Tomorrow is also my husband's last day of vacation so I plan to spend a bunch of time with him. It'll be very quiet around here next week when he is back at work and I am home with just the puppy for company. I have a few lunches planned with friends, will still be finishing up some projects and starting to get ready for back to school. Plus I have my full schedule of naps and sleeping in to follow!!

1 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

SB said...

sleep. sleep like you'll never sleep again...b/c you might not. you seriously might not!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe