Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Off, Off and Away!

I am leaving for the cottage tomorrow and my last full week of freedom before school starts. Technically school doesn't start until Sept 7th but I will be in my classroom setting everything up on the 30th, 31st, and 1st and then in professional development sessions all day on the 2nd. My husband and I are off to another cottage for the Labour Day weekend and one last breath of freedom before the new year begins.

Since I will be away all next week I have decided to re-post some of my posts from the same time last year. Last year when everything was totally different than this year- you know, when I was switching grades (oh wait?), and I had to re-plan everything (ummm, hello?) and was getting ready to start the whole shindig again! Okay, so there's a lot of similarities between this year and last, apparently I am a sucker for change? But some major differences are that I am starting this year at a new school (haven't done that in 4 years), I am 5 months pregnant (have't done that ever) and am moving from Grade 8's to Grade 4's. It will be interesting to see what similarities there really are....

1 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Melissa said...

Enjoy your little holiday! :)

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe