Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, August 2, 2010

What I Did Today

August Break Challenge Photo- Aug 2nd


Yummy.

3 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Molly said...

Ohhh...great photo!

I am currently trying to fry an egg on the sidewalk for my August break submission -- no joke! I hope to have the post up later this evening.

sure hope it is cooler in Canada :)

Bibliophile By the Sea said...

cornbread?

Beth said...

Bibliophile- yep! I am on the hunt for the perfect cornbread recipe. This one is okay but but great...

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe