1) It took 90 minutes to create 1 bar graph today
2) Every time someone has a question they get up out of their desk and follow me around the room
3) When they are dismissed for recess everyone immediately has a story to tell me about their sister's dog who ran through their neighbour's yard last year, on Halloween, while wearing a lobster costume (or something to that effect)
4) They cheered when I said we were doing math
5) I wrote the students a letter about myself but left the answers blank so they had to guess the answers. When I told them to have fun and just guess we would take it up afterwards. At that point I was asked if I knew the answers. The answers to a letter I wrote about myself!
6) Two girls hugged me today before they left for the bus.
That never happened in Grade 8.