Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Friday, September 24, 2010

The Only Constant is Change

So every year my school board goes through what is called "re-organization". This is where schools may have to re-organize their classes and assigned teachers based on low or high enrollment. My new school has super high enrollment so we will be getting 8.8 more staff next week. My old school has low enrollment so they are losing 1 staff member...to my new school! Reunion!

It also means that people's teaching assignments may change, in my case I may be teaching french now. It sure makes me happy that I haven't worked too far ahead and planned a whole bunch of stuff I just don't need!

Maybe I can sleep in tomorrow instead of getting up to plan?

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe