Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, October 11, 2010

It's Monday...What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey

Currently Reading:

The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson

Recently Finished Reading:

A Rose for the Crown by Anne Easter Smith

Planning to Read Next:
I am not sure where my reading will take me next. I have a few review books I need to finish for the school board, and I haven't made the trip down to the library since school started. It's going to be a surprise!!

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe