So many thoughts have been swirling around my head these days. None of them really have any substance but I thought I would share anyway.
1. The women at my new school are keeping knee-high boot makers in business. Most of them wear a different pair everyday, for 5 days. I enjoy fashion as much as the next girl but this trend has lasted long enough and I don't think it should be employed every single day.
2. I over heard a conversation between two of my Grade 4 boys yesterday that cracked me up.
Student A: "You know what I wish?"
Student B: "What?"
Student A: "I totally wish that wishes actually came true."
Student B: "I know! I totally agree."
They were discussing this topic in compete seriousness during during French class. It made me smile.
3. Pregnancy makes me dream weird and crazy things.
4. I am so glad that I can drink coffee again.
5. Friends warned me that I would hear all sorts of crazy comments while pregnant. Yesterday was picture day so of course I dressed it up a little more than usual. A co-worker complimented me and said that it was nice to see me in maternity clothes. I replied that I always wear maternity clothes (being practically 7 months pregnant and all) and she said that she thought I had just been wearing big clothes.
Do people think before they speak anymore?
6. Having friends at work is an awesome thing. I was worried about moving to a new school and not knowing anyone but I have really found some great people that I enjoy working with.
7. Baby clothes are going to bankrupt me....they are just too cute.
8. I don't care what other people say, my dog will always be my baby too. I love him. A lot.
9. I really like when my mom visits. I wish she lived closer.
10. I am finally feeling on top of things at work. It's a nice feeling and it's just in time to start report cards!