Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Saturday, November 20, 2010

One Track Mind

People in my family have started to ask me what I would like for Christmas, however with the baby coming all I can think of is baby stuff (well, mostly). I would love a baby sling from Etsy like this one.

I would also LOVE to get this little hat and bootie set for when we have the baby and the photographer comes to do the newborn photos.  Speaking of photos, I am very excited to get our maternity photos back!!

I registered for this glider and ottoman for the nursery, can you imagine how comfy it is...but alas it was not purchased and it is not in our budget.

Purses. I love them. Love. Them.  I haven't bought a new one in awhile because it doesn't really seem like a justified cost when the baby is on her way. But I do like them.

Books. Always.

A pedicure. Le sigh.

What's on your list? And have you started shopping for others yet?

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe