Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Saturday, November 27, 2010

What a Week....

Whew! I made it through. Work and work related activities seem to be getting much more difficult the bigger I get. LOL I must say that I am really looking forward to the baby being here and starting a new chapter in my life.

I have been having tonnes of baby dreams as well, nothing concrete or that I really remember when I wake up I just know that my baby was in the dream. My husband is getting excited too, but I think his excitement is tinged with a little more anxiety than mine. He's never really been around babies and has never changed a diaper! It's going to be an adventure.

Today we are heading out the the One of a Kind Show here in in Toronto. In you are in the area and can make it over the next few weeks it's pretty amazing. Sort of like Etsy.com but in real life instead of online. Here's the website. It is also held in Vancouver, Chicago and New York but I am not sure of the dates of those shows. I am hoping to get some cute baby stuff (naturally) and maybe a few personal things (bring on the purses) and finish up my Christmas shopping.

I have heard back from the photographer that our maternity photos will be ready this week, plus the nursery is almost finished.....YEAH! This means that very soon I will be able to share the pictures with y'all. Can't wait.

I hope everyone has a great weekend planned with lots to do or nothing to do depending on what you like.

1 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Beth F said...

Glad to hear the nursery is coming along.

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe