Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, December 6, 2010

35 Weeks and 1 Day

Wow, where did the time go?

In just 2 weeks I will be 7 weeks and 1 day...and that technically means the baby could come any day. ANY. DAY.

I think I have everything I need. I bought a few more onesies and sleepers today. I bought some socks and bibs. Baby bathing gear.

We could have a Christmas baby. Or a New Year's baby. Or a January baby. Either one is cool with me, I just want her here with me.

I PROMISE to post pictures of the nursery very soon, I just need my hubby to get better so he can hang the pictures in the nursery. (I am hopeless at that stuff). I am excited to get new traditions started, to have my own little family here in my house. To snuggle with my baby and tell her all the plans I have for our family. Le sigh.

a baby....

2 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Milli said...

Oh, My, Word. You're having a baby?! That's so fantastic! Congrats:D

Beth said...

Thanks Milli!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe