Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Nursery Done? Check!

Well we have finally made it to the day where the nursery is done. I am so in love with this little purple room. In love.








Not so sure the dog is as excited as I am?

4 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

You baby's room looks lovely, and I am sure the dog will be fine once he's sure he's not being replaced :)

Beth said...

Thanks Diane, I have been working hard to tell Kahne that he will always be my first baby. I think he'll like have me home all the time.

Melissa said...

oh my gosh! this look so so so cute :) I love the lettering on the wall!

Helen's Book Blog said...

Very nice; that must feel so good to have it finished and looking so inviting and wonderful!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe