Some things I have learned in the 4 days since I became a mom:
1. You can survive on very little sleep.
2. A banana can be considered a meal.
3. Breastfeeding is hard. Very hard. (And kind of hurts at the start)
4. Midwives are angels brought to earth by the gods.
5. My baby is so beautiful it breaks my heart.
6. My mom is a lifesaver. I will never be able to thank her enough. Ever.
7. I love my baby more now than when I started this post.
8. Too many people want to visit (and kind of expect to be able to) too soon.
9. Water. I drink a lot of it.
10. Epidurals are your friend.
11. My baby has completely stolen my heart.