Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, January 31, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

I have discovered an interesting new meme hosted by Never Growing Old- Meet Me on Monday!

Here's how it works: 5 questions will be posted every Sunday and then you answer them on your blog. Easy peasy. It's an interesting idea seeing as so many of us read each others blogs and feel like we know each other as friends but this is a way to get down to the nitty gritty details of knowing someone. Sounds like fun.

Here are this week's questions:
1.  What do you put on your hot dog?
First of all, I LOVE hot dogs. Especially if it's street meat or from a ball park. I always have ketchup, mustard and mayo on mine. Sometimes I will add dill pickles and cheese depending on my mood, and I have never been known to turn down a chili cheese foot long, especially if it's from Chuck's in my hometown. 

2.  Do you play Sudoku?
Nope...I do like crosswords though.

3.  What is your favourite vegetable?
I have to pick just one? I really like vegetables. I guess I would have to say corn on the cob since it's a special time of year thing and I grew up in South Western Ontario.

4.  Do you colour your hair?
Yep!! Not so much in the last year since I was pregnant, but I am looking forward to some updating really soon. I am, however, lucky enough so far (knock on wood) not to have a need to colour my hair.....hopefully, I am not testing fate here! I am naturally a brunette, but in the past I have been pretty blonde, had some red, had highlights, lowlights...you name it.

5.  What is your favourite brand of clothing?
I am not really sure I have a favourite brand of clothing. I buy a lot of stuff from a lot of places and I am a bargain hunter. I really enjoy a good sale!

2 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Undeserving Grace said...

Now following from MMOM hop....i'm with ya on the bargain hunting idea for sure. Clothes just aren't that important to me to be strapped to a brand.i've heard your hair turns funky colors when colored while preggo b/c of your body's chemicals changing?! So maybe your story there is a good thing.
Swing by undeserving grace when you get the chance!
have a blessed coooooooold week!
{tara}

NorCalMom said...

I have never thought of adding mayo to a hot dog...interesting.

I shop sales as well. Love a good bargain!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe