Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, January 3, 2011

Nesting/Obsession?

So as I embark on my mat leave tomorrow (no, no baby yet) I have been obsessively scouring the web and assorted blogs for a variety of crafting projects I can undertake while I am off. I have found some great blogs of some amazingly talented people. Check these out if you are so inclined.

Projects

Pillowcase Baby Dress

Snappy Toddler Top

Baby Legwarmers

Hair Straightener Cozy for Travelling

Baby Pyjamas

Blogs


Prudent Baby- what a great site/blog! A few of the links above are from this site and I am excited to get crafty.

Sew, Mama, Sew!

Little Miss Momma

Girl. Inspired.

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe