Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Plans

I have plans for long and lengthy blog posts.

I also have plans for long and lengthy naps.

Unfortunately, my schedule is not my own these days and Avery has decided to cluster feed at random times during the day.....AND night. Sleep and I are experiencing a painful separation and absence is making the heart grow much, much, much fonder.

For now, I will have to satisfy you with this lovely picture of my girl.

2 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Helen's Book Blog said...

Ah, so beautiful. Avery, I mean. Sleep is good too, you'll just have to wait for that, I'm afraid.

SB said...

thanks for the pic. i remember hours of cluster-feeding with e...and staring at my blinds as they literally, visibly, became coated with dust...hours. hope you have a good book, great thoughts, or nice naps going as you feed!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe