Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Good Morning Week 8!

Can you believe my baby is 7 weeks old today? Part of me feels like she has been here forever and I can't imagine my life without her. Another part me is wondering how I have made it this long. Yet another part of me thinks it is flying by all too fast already.

Some milestones we have reached:

... Avery is smiling and cooing at us when we make noises and talk to her. It's awesome.

... We have already had to put away some clothes that are too small for her. So sad.

... There have been a couple of nights where Avery has gone 5 or 6 hours between feeds. The sleep was amazing.

... We are going to the doctor tomorrow for our first non-checkup visit. It's an eye infection that makes me worry, and worry, and worry. Although she seems completely carefree about it.

... We survived our first over night visit last weekend at my parent's house, which also means we survived our longest care ride to date- 3.5 hours.

And we continue to be in love, love, love!

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe