Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Really?

My husband and I are watching the news and they are showing stuff about Will and Kate's upcoming wedding. We were casually talking about them and I mentioned that I thought Harry was much better looking than William. To which my husband replied...

"Really, even though he is a ginger?"

Ummm, hello?


I answered back, "I married a ginger. You."


Husbands are funny people.

1 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

SB said...

yah. I'm partial to the gingers too....

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe