Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, March 21, 2011

Change is in the air...

Warning...this post may not make sense to many people other than me, I see a rambling post in my future.

My husband and I have been talking about making some changes in our life. Nothing concrete yet. Nothing even that realistically resembles a plan but dreams none-the-less. It's not really anything I can, or want, to talk about in details yet but the possibility is super enticing.

It would mean some great opportunities for our little growing family. It could mean more leisure time together, less commuting, more extended family, less city, more green. It could mean many things.... and it could be nothing.

It's hard not to get my hopes up, but I may have already leapt over that line. It's a change I never thought possible and so never really even considered. And then my husband came home and everything went all topsy-turvy.

I promise that if anything ever comes to fruition I will let y'all know....I won't be able to stop crowing from the rooftops.

But for now, it's a quiet little dream just tucked away in my back pocket.

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe