Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, April 4, 2011

Good Morning Monday!

Well, if you live in Sounthwestern Ontario than you woke up this morning to torrential rain. Okay, maybe not torrential but a whole heck of a lot and this was after a beautiful Saturday with spring-like temperatures and sunshine, a pretty good Sunday and a snowstorm Sunday evening. Seriously, Mother Nature? What's your problem?

But here inside my cosy little house things are going well. The baby is down for her first nap of the day, and her best one. Why is it that she is able to sleep the longest in the morning after just having slept through the night? Strange, right? Anyway, I am here drinking my morning coffee...gotta love the Keurig machine and deciding whether to stay up or try to get a few more zzzzz's myself.

Such a conundrum.

2 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Trulie Scrumptious said...

just wanted to drop by and let ya know I love your blog ;)

Beth said...

Trulie- thanks for the comment. I am so glad you like my blog, yours is super cute and I am a new follower. :)

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe