Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Here!!!

My sister's wedding is finally here! We are heading off later today for all the festivities so I won't be posting this weekend (unless I find a free moment) but I will be back next week with loads of pictures and all the details.

Have a great one.

2 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

paige brunt said...

oh my goodness your baby is SO BEAUTIFUL! i stumbled upon your blog and i saw the pictures from a post a previous post. i hope you have a great time at the wedding :)

Beth said...

Paige, that is so kind! Thank you very much. I am glad that you stumbled over here. Beth

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe