Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Knitting, Knitting, Knitting!!

Have you  guessed yet?? Do you know what I am making?

Here's some more progress to help you guess...


Don't you love variegated yarn?

So I'll give you a little hint...if you go to Make it and Love It you will see an awesome book of knitting patterns by Rebecca Danger. She has been leading a 6 part series on how to knit and now that it is over she is giving away her fabulous book. My project is in the same genre as the projects in her book.

She also has an etsy store which you can find here and a blog which you can find here. I know for sure that if I don't win the pattern book then it will be first on my shopping list!!

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe