Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I am starting a new adventure...

I have decided to start a blog that focuses directly on my teaching! This will be a place for me to share my ideas about teaching, lesson planning, resources that I love, teaching blogs that I read, etc, etc. I am also starting a course tomorrow in primary education and I hope to record all my thoughts on the strategies I can use to more effectively teach younger students now that I have moved down from the intermediate grades.

I would love for you to check it out!


Thinking of Teaching

1 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

SB said...

I will tomorrow, kay?

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe