Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Friday, May 20, 2011

Nope...

...I haven't fallen off the face of the earth! It's been a busy couple of weeks.

I visited my parents last weekend with baby Avery and it was go go go for the entire time I was there! I went shopping sans babies with my cousin, had dinner with my grandma, helped host a wedding shower, went to my cousin's birthday party and had a get together with my childhood best friend so she could meet Avery and I could meet her newest little one. Whew!

Then I returned home with a fussy baby who as trying to settle back into her routine, an assignment due for my online course and a second assignment to start. The first assignment was individual and not so bad, the second is group work....online!! And it's been super frustrating so far. I just don't get online group work. We were supposed to have a general outline for our assignment today however, as of Wednesday NIGHT neither of my partners had posted ANYTHING!!!

I am looking foward to a long weekend here in Canada, hopefully some sunshine (no more rain) and time to blog....maybe.

Hope you are all having a great Friday too!

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe