Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, June 6, 2011

A Love Letter

My Darling Dyson Engineers,

Thank you for the Dyson DC25 Multifloor vacuum, it has changed my life. The carpet in my living room is no longer covered with the hair of my beloved puppy. Although Kahne and I are very much in love he does tend to leave his hair all over the house. Your feat of engineering marvel** that is the DC25 is by far the best vacuum I have ever used. I do believe I am starting to fall in love with this wonderful machine. The amount of dirt and dog hair that has been removed from my house is obscene and makes my skin crawl at the thought at how poorly my previous vacuum worked. My house feels cleaner and lighter somehow. For the first time in my life I have a desire to vacuum and was almost sad today when I finished the last room and thought I would have to wait to vacuum again. This may become a daily habit for me...! Oh Dyson Engineers, how I love thee.

Sincerely,

Beth


**(Yes, I know that doesn't make sense- my husband pointed this out to me- but the vacuum is so amazing it deserves a new phrase created just for it)

2 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

We have the purple "animal Dyson" model, and just love it. Even though we have mostly hardwood floors, it's amazing on the carpets we do have.

Well worth the $$.

Beth said...

Diane- AGREED!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe