Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Starting

Sorry I have been MIA for a week or so...my husband bought me a Kobo as a surprise and I have been ereading like a machine. I guess that means my decision has been made too. I am really enjoying using the ereader, especially in bed at night- so light!!

Summer is finally starting to get under way here and it's going to be a busy one for sure. A part of me loves to be busy and have stuff to do and people to see...but once the weekends start to all fill up I begin to feel a little protective of any free time we do have and want to refuse new invitations that come our way. Does anyone else feel like that sometimes?

One of the highlights of this summer is going to be our 2 weeks at the cottage with my parents. Avery and I will be heading there first and then the hubby will be meeting us for the 2nd week. It's going to be a great time. We have my cousin's wedding during those 2 weeks as well so it will be the first time I am away from Avery for an extended period of time and she isn't being taken care of by a family member. My mom's best friend, who is basically family anyway, will be coming out to the cottage to look after the 2 babes- baby baby, and puppy baby!

The one bad thing about the summer starting is that it means I have only 2 months left in my maternity leave and then I won't be spending all day, everyday with my little one. It's my choice to go back to work early, and I know it's a good choice...but it's going to be hard too.

How could I leave this little face?



















What a little ham, eh!

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe