Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Quietly Quiet

I feel like I have gone back in time 6 months. My house is very quiet right now. The baby is sleeping (thank goodness) after a number of days in a row out and about as a little social butterfly. But of course, that's not why I feel like I have gone back in time. Nope, my husband is also asleep on the couch after a hard weekend of enjoying himself at a concert on Friday night and at a BBQ last night to watch the Daytona NASCAR race.

Yep, the good old days. Too bad I am awake and fluttering around getting things done. Such is the life of a mom I suppose!

Happy Sunday.

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe