Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sick baby

My baby is sick for the first time and my heart hurts. A lot.

The doctor says it is the flu...in July. I hope it goes away soon and never comes back. I am not built to handle this and I have to admit it's not even that bad. She still smiles. She still giggles and plays. It's just me and my mommy heart that are struggling.

Oh dear.

2 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Helen's Book Blog said...

My daughter is 10 and every time she gets sick or hurt (thankfully only about once a year) I physically feel it in my heart. It's hard not to over react when you can't make it perfect for your child

SB said...

I don't think I'll ever get used to my babes being sick!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe