Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mom Hair, Mom Jeans...Mom Van?

Just kidding...I am not wearing mom jeans and we are not getting a van! But I do want a new do. I grew my hair out from an angled bob when I found out I was pregnant because I knew I would want a ponytail while pregnant and during the first crazy, hectic months...but now that I am a few weeks away from going back to work and am tired of always having a ponytail I am thinking of something new.

Here is a recent picture of me:


My hair is straight...we're talking I can let it air dry and not use a straightener straight. STRAIGHT.

I am not opposed to doing my hair everyday but I want something quick. It takes about 30 minutes to blow it dry and I don't think I am willing to do that every morning anymore especially come January when I will have to get Avery up and ready and off to daycare!

I am also tire of Avery pulling it!

Here's what I am thinking of...


Not too short to start, kind of a starter short do? Thoughts... I do think that I quickly feel that that is a do with no style at all and that will bug me.

There is also this...




My husband is in favour of this look...



The good and bad news is that my appointment is on Saturday...so I'm going to have to decide soon and live with it!

3 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Jill of The O.W.L. said...

Ok I'm not going to be any help at all because I like all of them, and I think you'd be able to carry them all off. I too am looking for a new hairstyle, so I might take these :) Post pics when you get it done!

Helen's Book Blog said...

I like all three! I say take all those photos in and ask your hair dresser which one would look best with your face shape, especially if you like all three.

SB said...

I hope u do mandy's hair colour!!!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe