Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, September 12, 2011

Good Morning Monday!

It's the first official Monday of the school year. There are lots of people who don't like getting up on Mondays after a weekend away from the daily trudge of work. Personally, I don't mind Mondays...it's Sunday night I find harder. Sunday nights feel like an end. They feel so final, so over, so blah. Your body knows you are going to have to get up in the morning and start your work week and so it rebels. I always feel extra tired on Sunday nights.

But by Monday morning I am ready to go. Ready to face another week.

It probably helps that this is my first Monday morning in 8 months. I'll let you know how next week goes!

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe