Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Life is Full or Full of Life?

Going back to work has been one of the best decisions I have made in my life...but I also feel that I am the busiest I have ever been. Coming home to my beautiful baby's face everyday is the best gift I could ever ask for. Life just seems to be in its proper place these days. I have a job I adore. A family I can't wait to see at the end of everyday and I wake up with a smile.

What more could you ask for?

1 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

SB said...

aw. I felt like this when I went back to work. it's nice to know our conscientious decisions deliver a happier life!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe