Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanksgiving..Canadian Style

I am currently home right now for Thanksgiving. We came down to my parent's place on Saturday morning and have had a busy weekend of eating, visiting friends and mostly just seeing family. My cousin had a baby girl a few weeks ago and we were able to get together this weekend and meet the baby for the first time. We also celebrated a long time family friend's 40th anniversary (wow...that's a long time).

As I write this I am lounging in my parent's study as my mom watches some Tv and recovers from making us a delicious meal last night. The baby is napping and my husband and dad are playing golf. All in all it's been a pretty great weekend. Although the drive is pretty long to get here (3.5 hours + stops) it's always worth the trip.

But seeing family is always worth the trip I'd say.

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe