Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, August 27, 2012

Maybe I'll try this again?

Wow, it's been forever since I posted on this blog. Forever.

Today I went in to start setting up my classroom again for the upcoming school year and somehow this year feels different. I can't really figure out why. I've switched grades before. I've revamped huge components of my teaching before. I went back to work early last year when Avery was a baby so I've done that before.

Now really sure. But it feels different.

And, I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately. I feel tired. I want to sleep. But I just lie there are sleep eludes me. I hate that.

I think maybe I'll try and post here more often in the coming days. Just a place to unload.

Even if none of you are following or reading anymore...and really why would you? I totally abandoned this blog and you all. But if you are out there, thanks.

I'll try and do better.

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe