Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New Babies and New Mamas

My sister just had her first baby a few weeks ago and my mom came to stay with her for the first two weeks to help her out. This week she is on her own and faced with the daunting task of raising a baby. I remember that feeling.

Not really knowing if anything you do is right.

Thinking about how little...so little...that baby is.

Wishing, wishing, WISHING that you could sleep. Or shower. Or eat.

I don't envy her this time. Of the past 19 months I have had with Avery the first few were not my favourite. But if you want to get to the fun part then you have to go through it.

And I love Avery more then I ever thought I could so I guess maybe it's worth it.

I know it is.

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe